Monday, September 24, 2012

Not much to report..

Well, I don't have  a lot to update on, but I did want to do a blog entry.  I had a really fun weekend at a friend's cabin in North GA.  Lots of laughing, fun, wine, good food and just relaxing.  I didn't work out AT ALL over the weekend.  Or even really most of last week, except for spin class on Monday.

 
 
I've got spin class tonight and I'm looking forward to it.  I plan to get a workout in every night this week, except Friday.  I really want to finally hit 30 lbs lost this week! I'd like to lose 3 lbs if I can.
 
First order of business for my triathlon training is to figure out which bike to put on layaway.  They are having layaway at Walmart for the Christmas season and I need to take advantage of that! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I put something down on a bike.
 
I also need to look into a family membership at the YMCA instead of the gym that I'm at now.  That way I can use the pool to swimming.  They also have swimming lessons!
 
I'm also really excited because as I've been telling people about my plans for a triathlon I've been getting a lot of support and encouragement, people saying they will come and be there and even my dear friend Adam (one of my favorite people in the world) is going to do it also! So excited about that.
 
 
 
Ok, need to get back to work.  Just wanted to stop by for a quick update!


No comments:

Post a Comment